– The company was certified as a member of the Thai Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption (CAC) around the third quarter of 2018.
- Achieved group’s annual revenue of 1.3 billion baht.
- The Company declared its intention of joining the Private Sector Collective Action against Corruption (CAC)
Harn Engineering Solutions Public Company Limited
- Approved by SET to merge in Chillmatch and Q II S through entire business transfer. Fire Victor being renamed to Harn Engineering Solutions Public Company Limited with a new ticker symbol “HARN”
- Achieved group’s annual revenue of 1 billion Baht.
Launching ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Application) by selecting SAP to assist business management with seamless connectivity to all departments, streamline work flow, and real time reporting to provide accurate analysis.
Fire Victor Public Company Limited
- Fire Victor completed its structuring to become a Public Company under MAI market. First trading day for its shares took place on 13 November 2014 under ticker symbol “Fire”
- Chillmatch completed its acquisition of Q II S entirely.
- Recapitalized Fire Victor from 4 to 65 million Baht mainly for working capital.
- Q II S was awarded “Highest TTO Sales Growth in Asia Pacific 2012” from Domino
Q II S Company Limited
Fire Victor Company Limited
- Established Fire Victor Company Limited with registered capital of 1 million Bah to import and distribute valves, fire suppression systems, sanitary, and air-conditioning. This included system installation of project fire suppression.
- Chillmatch pioneered into advance energy consumption technology to precisely control deicing in refrigeration systems as well as to optimize its latent heat.
The Year of Asian Financial Crisis but our impact was minimal due to majority of our customers were in fundamental necessities for living segments eg. food and safety.
Relocated our Head Quarter from Larn Luang Road to RCA area in Rama 9 Road.
Chillmatch Company Limited
The Government devalued Baht for another 17%
Thai’s energy crisis forcing the Government to devalue Baht by 15%
Leader in Cooling Technologies at the time with customers in ice and ice cream factories, mostly family owned.
Appointed distributorship for KUBA unit coolers. Being one stop for cooling equipment in Thailand.
Harn Engineering Company Limited
Harn Wattana Partnership
Established Harn Wattana Partnership.